Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Updates

As of December 7th...

As of March 1st...
The awesome bassinet I picked up off of Craigslist is shown here-thank goodness for Craigslist!

This is the blanket I am crocheting for the babe. I wasn't expecting it to look so camouflage-y but that's ok. It'll have pink edging by the time it's done. It has been a good learning experience if nothing else :).
And here's our little muffin...can't resist that perfect little profile!
This is another little one we're pretty fond of. These are from Christmas-go Tyler!
Two good friends.
Yes I am clean AND cute!I know-I make this car look good.
Is this humiliation really necessary big sis?

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Cool bassinet! Craigslist is the best. I am going to pick up a $10 bouncer I found on there today:)

Caroline said...

Megan - I loved seeing these pictures. Isn't it amazing how time flies! I still remember clearly babysitting you and your siblings back in South Orange! Good luck with the little one on the way. You're such a cute pregnant lady!

Unknown said...

I am another big craigslister.I bought 90% of Lukes items(crib, chicco stroller and car seat, playpen, Zooper jogging stroller) all for about 75% off! Love your pictures and story. Love,
Julia~your sister-in-law you still have to meet...lol...